- Social Networking
ChamberCrowd: The secure social network for chamber members serious about boosting sales and profits.
Whether you're the CEO in the corner office or running a one-person service company, being isolated never helps matters. When you have a business question or need a quick brainstorming session, where do you go? One place to go is your local chamber of commerce. That's a start. Yet local competitors may not be too helpful. What if you could connect with chamber members across the nation? ChamberCrowd makes this possible and a whole lot more.
- Meet people in your profession from chambers in other cities
- Get answers and ideas to solve problems holding you back
- Share your experiences to help other business owners
- Participate in live webinars to learn more about running a successful and enjoyable business
- Get help turning proven marketing principles into more clients and sales in your business