LOGOS Public Charter School
Schools, Colleges & Education
LOGOS Public Charter School is the largest non-virtual K-12 public charter school in the state of Oregon. Serving 1,000 students in Jackson and Josephine counties, our dynamic licensed teachers facilitate a free home-based state-accredited education in collaboration with family, student, school, and community.
Student curriculum is personalized based on learning level and style, interests and goals. Our campus classes in Medford and Grants Pass offer engaging opportunities to study diverse topics and our Community Education Partners embellish student's learning with classes from Martial Arts to Ballet, Leadership to Mozart! Our high school students enjoy accelerated learning opportunities, direct connections to career experience and our Logos Scholars Academy sends students directly to RCC or SOU for free!
Some FAQ about Logos students and families:
- About 40% of our high school students attend RCC or SOU for free.
- Logos students tend to be motivated! Our graduation rate is often the highest in Southern Oregon. In 2017 our graduation rate was 86%.
- Logos students have represented Southern Oregon schools at State for Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, Poetry Out Loud, Battle of the Books and Envirothon.
- Logos families do what it takes to ensure their students excel.
We welcome you to attend an informational meeting to see if Logos Public Charter School is a good fit for your student!
- Check out our program at http://www.logoscharter.com/
- Get enrollment information! http://www.logoscharter.com/enrollment/
The Chamber Office
1995 NW Vine Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Chamber Business Hours
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm
CLOSED Major Holidays