Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Financial & Investment Advisors
Who Am I?
I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ and Financial Advisor who takes a holistic approach in considering your financial goals and am committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior and demonstrated integrity. I provide comprehensive financial planning and customized wealth management for individuals, couples, families, businesses and institutions.
What We Do Together
• Help you work towards financial independence
• Identify and seek to mitigate risk issues
• Assist you in preparing for your family’s lifestyle needs
• Assist with retirement plans
• Coordinate with your tax and legal advisors to anticipate and plan for estate concerns, and
• Provide access to lending services or recommend lending solutions, where appropriate.
My Investment Philosophy
• Work together with you to identify your goals, objectives, time horizon and risk tolerances
• Design a plan that helps achieve your goals and objectives within your desired lifestyle, and
• Utilize Single Managed Account institutional money managers, as appropriate.
The Value I Seek to Bring to our Relationship
• Assist you to simplify and organize your financial affairs
• Provide you with an opportunity to see your entire financial picture and understand your options
• Give you advice that is completely objective, independent and transparent
• Return back to you control of your financial destiny, and
• Proactively monitor and report on your plan to help ensure its progress.
- Navagating Your Financial Future
- Preparing for Retirement
Whom to Contact
- Nelson R Maler, CFP®Vice President -- Wealth ManagementPhone: (541) 244-2609Fax: (541) 773-1720
I am located in the Guild Building. Pull into the parking lot just past the water feature. Go through the doors marked ''The Board Room''. Go upstairs and let the receiptionist know you are here.