Morrisons Rogue Wilderness Adventures
Morrisons Rogue Wilderness Adventures & Lodge is Southern Oregon's premier rafting and fishing resort located on the scenic Rogue River. Originally built as a fishing lodge in 1945, Morrisons offers some of the finest salmon and steelhead fishing in the Pacific Northwest. Also offering fine dining with a splash of spectacular scenery, Morrison is your destination resort of choice in Southern Oregon.
Morrisons is also an Orvis-endorsed lodge with some of the finest guides available. They cater to anglers at every skill level from the total beginner to the most experienced fly caster. Morrisons offers fly fishing, conventional style fishing, and lodge-to-lodge fishing adventures.
Morrisons has created an all-inclusive adventure-packed vacation. They provide whitewater rafting to all levels of interest and skill on the Rogue River. They offer single day trips and 3 to 4-day whitewater adventures through the Wild and Scenic Rogue River Canyon. Morrisons Rogue Wilderness Adventures & Lodge is Southern Oregon's largest rafting, hiking, fishing, and dining adventure company.
- Enjoy whitewater rafting in the Wild and Scenic section of the river or a day rafting on the recreation section.
- Enjoy all styles of guided fishing for steelhead and salmon.
- Morrisons Rogue Wilderness Adventures & Lodge offers a beautiful place, rich in history, to relax.
- Relax on our deck overlooking the spectacular Rogue River while you enjoy a four-course meal.
- While staying at Morrisons, visit Wildlife Images, Hellgate Jetboat Excurions, or go on a wine tour.
The Chamber Office
1995 NW Vine Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Chamber Business Hours
Monday through Friday
9am - 5pm
CLOSED Major Holidays