Recycle & E-cycle 9-3 Mon - Fri
Southern Oregon Aspire, Inc.
- Disability Resources
Southern Oregon Aspire is a non -profit agency located in Grants Pass which provides services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in both Jackson and Josephine counties. We currently support over 200 adults with residential, vocation job training, behavior consultation, community inclusion and integrated employment services. We strongly believe that all people have the right to live, work and thrive in their community and we put forth every effort to make sure that happens for the people we support. Our mission of "Inspiring unlimited opportunities for people to create the life they choose" is one that we strive to complete every day. We are making a difference in the lives of the people we support and they are making a difference in ours.
- Residential Services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Vocational Job Training for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Community Integrated Employment Job Placement Services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Electronic Recycle Services
- Computer and Electronic Retail Store
Whom to Contact
- Kimberly CachoBusiness Development Manager1990 NW Washington BlvdGrants Pass, Oregon 97526Phone: (541) 237-3012Fax: (541) 476-8266
- Sheri Murphy
- Deb SaundersChief Executive Officer1465-B NE 7th StreetGrants Pass, OR 97526Phone: (541) 476-8241Fax: (541) 476-8266
- Tiffany SchmelzerDevelopment Manager1465-B NE 7th StreetGrants Pass, OR 97526Phone: (541) 237-3021Fax: (541) 476-8266
- KimberLee WhitneyChief Operations Officer1465-B NE 7th StreetGrants Pass, OR 97526Phone: (541) 476-8241Fax: (541) 476-8266
Administration is located next to the Oregon State Police and south of Jim Sigel car dealership, across from Key Bank. Recycle and E-cycle is located on the corner of Washington Blvd & Morgan Lane