Chamber BR&E Survey Results Presentation
Please join us for the final results of the Business Retention & Expansion Local Business Survey.
Presented by Charles Rund, President of Charlton Research Company
Title Sponsor: RCC SBDC & Avista Utilities
Thank you to our community partners Josephine County and the City of Grants Pass.
Data was collected from all industries in Josephine County. We are excited to share the final results with our community.
We believe our existing businesses are our best prospects for future growth. The purpose of this program is to see how we can help them grow.
This project is staffed and supported by the Grants Pass & Josephine County Chamber of Commerce, the City of Grants Pass, Josephine County, and Rogue Community College Small Business Development Center.
A PROJECT ORGANIZED BY:
THE GRANTS PASS & JOSEPHINE COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
BUSINESS RETENTION & EXPANSION (BR&E) COMMITTEE.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Demonstrate that Grants Pass and Josephine County care about and appreciate local companies.
- Identify and help solve problems.
- Identify the employment prospects for the next three years from local businesses.
- Build community capacity to sustain growth.
- Develop key partnerships between businesses, government and the community.
Date and Time
Tuesday May 2, 2023
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM PDT
Tuesday, May 2
Doors Open 8:00 a.m.
Presentation 8:30 a.m.
164 SE G St.
Free- Please rvsp