NAMI Southern Oregon
Mental Health CounselingNon-profit Organization
NAMI Southern Oregon is a nonprofit affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the leading grassroots organization dedicated to providing education, support, and advocacy for people with mental illness, their families, and friends. We are a volunteer-run organization that offers help and hope for recovery.
- Family Support Groups offer support and resources for family and friends of persons living with mental illness.
- Family to Family is a series of classes with current and accurate information about mental health.
- Peer to peer is an 8 week session taught ty trained mentors to better understand themselves.
- Basics is a 6 week education for parents and family caregivers of children.
- Homefront is a 6 session program for loved ones of military servicemen/women.