SL Records Management, Inc
I am happy to serve a gap here in our Valley. Whether you just need a document notarized and/or taken to the recorder's office, or you want to ask a few questions regarding real estate. I am happy to have a conversation to share my thoughts based on my experience. I have 35 years+ of experience as an Escrow Officer both in California and Oregon. I am happy to assist or send you to the right source for your personal needs, Just give me a call, email or text and I will get back to you as quickly as possible, hopefully same day. I have a degree in Law Studies and a Paralegal Certificate. I also have an Attorney that would be happy to review any of my work upon request. I am willing to assist you with Deeds or other small projects. I also have a limited experience in data entry on QuickBooks if you have some Bookkeeping needs. I love numbers and balancing to bank statements!
Please give me a call and I will see if your need is something I can accomplish on your behalf. But, please be aware - I DO NOT give legal advise. I am NOT an attorney but I am happy to make a referral to a great one here in town!
Always a Pleasure to help!
- Deeds, Notes, Deed of Trust, Small Estate Affidavits, simple divorce
- Amortization Schedules with multiple variations of terms, such as payment and interest amounts
- Mobile Notary and Paralegal Services - I come to YOU!
- Attorney Oversight with Carl Clyde, upon Request
- Light Bookkeeping, such as data input in QuickBooks for small business or personal